"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin." - St. Teresa of Calcutta
Week of 3/19 – 3/23
- Reminder: What are holy songs? What are some of your favorite holy songs?
- Unit 5 Wrap-Up and Review
- Unit 5 Test
- Continue to visit the chapel and practice using the hymnals
- Spelling words: slowly, careful, quickly, useful, painful, playful, sadly, gladly, nicely, wonderful
- Sight words: because, across
- Suffixes: -ful and -ly
- Comprehension check: Cause and Effect
- Genre focus: Realistic Fiction
- Conventions: adjectives that compare, adding –er and –est
- Writing practice: writing a letter
- Building fluency
- Ongoing vocabulary and handwriting practice
- Typing practice – Home Row Speed Builders
- Weekly use of IXL and iStation
- Module 15.1 – 2D Shapes on 3D Solids
- Module 15.2 – Attributes of 3D Solids
- Module 15.3 – Hands-On 3D Solids
- Module 15.4 – Review and practice with 3D Solids
- Module 15 Exam
- Begin new unit, Unit 7: Objects in the Sky
- What Can We See in the Sky?
- Unit 22: Community
- How do different communities differ depending on their location?
- How does climate affect communities?