Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action. - St. Teresa of Calcutta
Week of 12/11 – 12/15
- What does prayer look like?
- What is scripture and when in scripture do they show prayer?
- The story of St. Nicholas
- Visit the chapel to see the traveling statue of Our Lady of Fatima
- Review and practice spelling words: fix, fixes, class, classes, wish, wishes, kiss, kisses, bus, buses
- Review and practice sight words: friends, very
- What is a Fact? What is an Opinion?
- Begin next writing sample: animal fantasy
- Practice stretching sentences
- Building fluency
- Creating plural words with the ending -es
- Ongoing vocabulary and handwriting practice
- Typing practice – Beginners Wrap-Up and Review
- Weekly use of IXL and iStation
- Module 9.1 – Pennies, Nickels, and Dimes
- Module 9.2 – Count Collections of Coins
- Module 9.3 – Quarters
- Module 9.4 – Problem Solving, Equal Amounts
- Module 9 Review
- Complete Unit 10: What are Plants?
- Compare and contract different plants
- What are the parts of a plants?
- Unit 19: What are maps?
- Why are maps important?
- Map legends