November Reflection Questions
November 12, 2022
Chapter 2: God's Powerful Blessings - How the Sacraments Restore Us to Wholeness
- How have you experienced the power of words, especially of blessing, in your own life? Can you still remember words said to you when you were younger? How did they impact you?
- How can I bless others with my words?
- What words do I most desire to hear from Jesus? How can I create space in my life for Him to speak His words to me?
Questions from p.32
- Count your blessings! How has the Father blessed you through creation and through his sacraments? Identify a few specific ways.
- Explain how Jesus' words create new realities. How is this power passed on through the sacraments of the Church?
- Which of the seven deadly wounds are you most aware of in your life? Which of the identity lies listed in the table on page 26 has the strongest hold on your life?
- As you review the table on page 30, which of the new identities in Christ are most visible in your life? What sacraments are associated with those identities?
Welcome to 2nd Grade!
Need to find a book that qualifies for AR?
Click the button below
Is your student struggling with Math Homework?
Click below for a quick homework help video: listed by Unit & Module
Click below for Ideas on Cultivating Virtue in your Family!
Looking for other ways to enrich your family's faith life?
Click the icon below!
Click Below to Listen to Bishop Barron's Latest Homilies
“The Thirsty Soul” Mar. 12th
“I Was Blind and Now I See” Mar. 19th
Click below for homework assignment sheet for:
3/20 - 3/24/23
Virtue of the Week: Perseverance
Wondering how you can keep your family cultivating the virtues in your home? Click below for ideas from our Education in Virtue program!
Watch a Video on Perseverance:
Need Ideas for Cultivating
** Click the Virtue Tree Below**
A book study for parents, godparents, grandparents, and friends of those receiving sacraments this year
2022-2023 Supply List